TENT AND FURNITURE EVENT RENTALS
- I LOVE YOUR LOUNGE FURNITURE BUT DON’T NEED ANY TENTS. CAN I RENT FURNITURE A LA CARTE?
Of course! We have an extensive inventory of furnishings and accessories that can be rented a la carte. Our entire a la carte inventory is designed to work both indoors and out.
- WHAT DO YOUR RENTAL RATES INCLUDE?
All of our rates are a flat fee for a 1-3 day rental.
- HOW DO YOU CHARGE FOR DELIVERY?
The delivery fee is dependent on the size of your order and location. Once we have this information we can provide you with a flat rate that includes all set up and break down. There are no additional fees.
- I DON’T HAVE A LOCATION, WILL YOU HELP ME FIND ONE?
We are happy to provide property recommendations for events of all sizes and budgets, and have a comprehensive list of venues based on our past partnerships. When we are hired for full production we also offer customized location scouting.
- DO YOU PROVIDE THE RESTROOMS AND/OR SHOWERS FOR US IF THE VENUE DOES NOT?
We only manage the restroom and shower rentals when we are hired for full production of an event. We are always happy to share recommendations of our preferred suppliers in your area.
- HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN SLEEP IN EACH TENT?
Our Meriwether Sleeping Tents can be set up with one bed or two for a maximum of four people. We also offer tent dividers for privacy between beds. You may also choose to rent our tents unfurnished and allow your guests to sleep camp style; this option sleeps six adults comfortably.
- HOW DO YOU WORK WITH LARGE GROUPS WHO WANT THEIR GUESTS TO PAY FOR THEIR TENTS INDIVIDUALLY?
We take a deposit from the hosts to hold the tents, then accept individual reservations just like a hotel. Your guests call us directly to book their tent. Once all tents are booked, the deposit is returned. The hosts may determine the tent rate for their event.
- DO YOU HAVE A LIST OF THINGS WE/OUR GUESTS SHOULD BRING WHEN CAMPING?
When we produce an event, we provide a customized document for your guests outlining everything they should pack and include a description of what’s included in the tents.
- HOW MUCH SPACE DOES EACH TENT NEED?
Each sleeping tent is 16 feet in diameter. We suggest 20×20 ft of flat space per sleeping tent to accommodate the stakes and guy lines for the tent.
- CAN WE RENT YOUR HUCKLEBERRY TENTS?
Our Huckleberry tent is only available for purchase.
- HOW MANY TENTS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR INVENTORY?
We have 200 tents…and counting! We can expand as necessary for events with larger rentals.
- DOES YOUR INSTALLATION PROCESS DO ANY DAMAGE THE GROUNDS?
Our stakes range from 6”-8”. If there are concerns about water or power lines, we ask that the venue flag any lines and let us know in advance. Tents can be set up for up to a week without any permanent damage to grounds.
- CAN YOU SET UP ON HARD GROUNDS LIKE CEMENT, OR INDOORS?
Since the tents require staking, cement blocks or water barrels are required when staking indoors or on a hard surface. We can also build wood platforms to stake into which we recommend for more permanent set ups.
- DO YOU HAVE SOMEONE WHO WILL STAY ONSITE THROUGHOUT OUR EVENT INCASE ANYTHING COMES UP?
We offer a Camping Butler service for special events. The butlers stay onsite for the duration of the event to tend to fires, handle baggage, and assist in any camping-related needs. If we produce your event, a minimum of 2 producers will be dedicated to your event.
- CAN I WILL CALL OR SHIP A RENTAL ORDER?
We do not offer will-call pick ups or shipped rental orders. We do this so that we can control the quality of inventory and ensure proper installation.
- WILL I BE TOO WARM/COLD IN MY TENT?
The heavy canvas allows for heat to be easily retained, and the ventilation windows allow for air flow in the tent. Our furnished tents come with heavy down comforters and Pendleton wool blankets, which have kept guests cozy in below freezing temperatures. As a California based company we do not recommend using heaters in the tents due to fire danger.
- ARE YOUR TENTS WATERPROOF/MOLD PROOF/FLAME RESISTANT?
Each tent is constructed to meet or exceed NFPA 101 and CPAI 84 standards for flame resistance and have been treated to be mold and water resistant.